One of the easiest, quickest and most festive treats you can make for Halloween!
Things can get a little extra sticky, but the key is to butter everything! Everything. From the pan to the spatula and even your hands. Butter it all! And don’t forgot to use festive sprinkles!!! I found mine at Target.
I found some fun festive ribbons on sale for $1 at Michael’s and packaged them in clear cellophane treat bags that I also got from there.
Halloween Rice Krispie Treats (via Kellogg’s)
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows or 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies cereal
- In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
- Add cereal. Stir until well coated.
- Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares. Best if served the same day.