Hi guys! Happy Friday!!! How was your week? Are you ready for the weekend?
This week has been pretty fun and enjoyable despite it being the height of summer season (ie. heat wave!!). I also got to catch up on a lot of my favorite blogs (and discovered a few new ones), so I did quite a bit of blog hopping this week. Check out some of my favorite blogs below:
- iliketotalkalot – I know you guys have heard me mention this blog a few times before, but I just love Claudia and her blog so I’m going to mention it as many times as I can! She’s one of my favorite beauty bloggers!
- Life in the Foothills – Her name is Barb, we’ve become cyber pen pals and she’s awesome! I’m pretty upset at myself for missing a few of her latest posts because she has been cooking up quite a storm lately and everything looks super delicious! She has this super cool recipe for Raspberry Frozen Yogurt and it only takes 10 minutes to make!!
- Yummy Lummy – Just go visit! All Gary posts are pics of food, like really really good food. Like I start drooling when I’m on his blog!
- El Fogoncitio – One phrase: nom nom nom nom. I love visiting this blog whenever I get the chance!
- Buy and Sell Real Estate – This blog offers wonderful advice on real estate, finance, and investing! It’s a great read and provides insight on our economy, particularly the real estate market. Hey, it’s good to stay in the know about things, right? :)
And here are just a few pics of what I’ve been up to lately…
Impromptu sushi dates are one of my favorite kind of dates :)
It’s been so warm here! So my favorite way to cool down is with some froyo!
I made a salad and it was pretty darn delicious!
And somewhere in the middle of the week, I discovered a new way to enjoy bruschetta! Also pretty darn delicious! :)
And this kept me giggling all week long!
I hope you guys all have a wonderful weekend filled with lots of love, sunshine, and happiness!