Mmmm with baaaaacon!
As I mentioned earlier, we’re still in the “must clear out fridge before we can restock” phase lol. Since they were such a hit the last time, I thought to myself, why not make fries again?! This time I spruced them up by adding in some fresh grated parmesan cheese and bacon bits! Mmm bacon bits, yum!
So let’s get right to it!
Same as before…cut potatoes into fries, then let it bake in a 425° oven for 35 minutes.
In the meantime, cook bacon until it’s nice and crispy… ps, have your other half do this! otherwise, you’ll end up eating all the bacon before they become bacon bits :)
Finely chop the leafy parts of the cilantro and grate in some parmesan cheese in a large bowl. When the fries are done, toss everything! And when it’s plating time, strategically sprinkle and layer the bacon bits!
Mmmmm baaaaacon! Now I’m craving bacon, haha! Are you? :)
Baked Parmesan Cilantro Fries with Bacon
- 3-4 medium russet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Lawry’s Seasoned Salt (if not available, regular sea salt)
- fresh ground black pepper
- bacon bits
- parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil with a rack on top.
- Wash the potatoes and pat dry. Cut the potatoes into thin fries.
- Place the fries into a bowl of cold water for a few minutes. Drain the water, and pat the fries dry with paper towels.
- Toss the dried fries into a bowl with the grapeseed oil, Lawry’s and pepper. Toss well to evenly coat the fries.
- Lay the fries on the rack in a single layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until desired browness and crispness. Let the fries cool for a few minutes and toss with cilantro, grated parmesan and bacon bits.
- Eat immediately!