These are some of the easiest and quickest wings I have ever made! So easy and quick, that it makes it extremely possible to have wings for lunch.
I love all the wonderful flavors that you get from the dried herbs and seasonings and then when you bite into it, that parmesan taste is just so satisfying!
This is one of those recipes that doesn’t require a lot of babbling, just a whole lotta pictures and drooling! Hehe :)
So let’s get started…
It looks like a lot of ingredients, but it really isn’t! And most likely, all these dried seasonings are already on your spice rack.
Before you start anything, preheat the oven to 425°. This is the one step that I always forget to do at the beginning and always remember to do when I’m halfway done prepping everything. Luckily for me, I am so at doing everything…
KITCHEN TIP: Make sure you dry the chicken wings really well. Soggy wet chicken wings = not crispy wings.
Now that the wings are cleaned and out of the way, work on the coating mixture for the wings…
KITCHEN TIP: If you love garlic like me, do add lots and lots of cloves of garlic!!
Simple, right? Now bake the wings in a 425° oven for 25 minutes. In the meantime, make the parmesan coating for the wings…
When the wings are done baking, toss the wings in the parmesan coating!
This whole meal took less than 40 minutes from start to finish! In my book, this is definitely a quick, easy, healthy, and delicious lunch for two!
I’m definitely now on a chicken wing kick! Do you have any favorite recipes for wings that I should try? I’m up for anything! I love garlic, spice, sweet, and hot! You name a wing, and I’ll eat it!
Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings (slightly adapted from Steamy Kitchen):
serving size: one couple+leftovers for one hungry boyfriend :)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 1/2 pounds chicken wings
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil (chiffonade)
- 5 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon Lawry’s seasoning salt
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Wash and clean the chicken wings. Pat the wings dry.
- In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, oregano, rosemary, cumin, salt and pepper. Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and coat the wings in the mixture.
- Bake the wings for 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, fresh basil, parmesan cheese and Lawry’s.
- When the wings are done cooking, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/olive oil mixture.
- Plate and serve.
- maple garlic ginger chicken wings (shecooksandheeats.wordpress.com)
11 thoughts on “Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings”
Wings are my favorite bar food! I used to only eat bbq, but my new favorite sauce is sweet thai chili. Love that combo of hot/sweet.
that’s such a great flavor too!!
I really like your recipe. :)
Thanks! Hope you get to try it :)
Very nice! This looks absolutely wonderful. Garlic and parmesan are a great combination and both work very well with chicken too!
it was so good! it’s definitely something i wouldn’t mind eating over and over again! lol
Loved the last pic!
haha! that’s my boyfriend :)
wew! nom nom nom <3
Yummmmm…these look SOO amazing!