If it’s this cute on the outside, imagine what’s in the inside! Surprise gift for my cookie swap party is all ready! Good luck to all the participants! Are you coming to my cookie swap party? :)
Here’s the Cookie Swap Party notice once again…
In a nutshell, you’re going to email me one of your favorite holiday cookie recipes along with a picture and I will dedicate a special post to our Cookie Swap Party with everyone’s cookie recipes. OR if the recipe that you’re sending is on your blog, I can link your cookie recipe back to your blog.
- No pre-made mixes allowed
- Cookies must be homemade
- Semi-homemade is allowed (ex. can use store bought frosting, jam, sprinkles, candies, etc.)
- Recipe does not need to be an original, but do keep the holidays in mind
- Email me your favorite cookie recipe that you like to make during the holidays.
- Attach a photo (or a few) into the email along with your recipe.
- Write a few sentences about why you chose this cookie (history, family tradition, etc.)
- If your cookie recipe is on your blog, send a link to the recipe.
- Remember deadline is Friday, December 16 by 12pm PST.
- Have fun!! :)