I’m so sorry it has taken me so long to figure out the logistics and getting this info out there! The reason why I wanted to do a virtual cookie swap party is because I love baking, especially during the holidays, and I think it’s a great way for everyone to share some of their favorite cookie recipes.
So here’s what I have planned! This will be a virtual cookie swap party, there will be no mailing of cookies whatsoever. I know what a terrible pain it is having to go the post office (especially during the holiday season) and shipping can be pretty expensive around this time.
In a nutshell, you’re going to email me one of your favorite holiday cookie recipes along with a picture and I will dedicate a special post to our Cookie Swap Party with everyone’s cookie recipes. OR if the recipe that you’re sending is on your blog, I can link your cookie recipe back to your blog.
The deadline is Friday, December 16 by 12pm PST. I want to publish our “Cookie Swap Party” blog post on Monday, December 19th 7am PST. Hopefully, this gives everyone a chance to bake those delicious treats!
The rules of the cookie swap are:
- No pre-made mixes allowed
- Cookies must be homemade
- Semi-homemade is allowed (ex. can use store bought frosting, jam, sprinkles, candies, etc.)
- Recipe does not need to be an original, but do keep the holidays in mind
In summary, here’s what you need to do:
- Email me your favorite cookie recipe that you like to make during the holidays.
- Attach a photo (or a few) into the email along with your recipe.
- Write a few sentences about why you chose this cookie (history, family tradition, etc.)
- If your cookie recipe is on your blog, send a link to the recipe.
- Remember deadline is Friday, December 16 by 12pm PST.
- Have fun!! :)
If you wish to participate, please send an email or leave a comment. And most importantly, please have fun! I cannot wait to see all those amazing cookie recipes!! Oh, did I mention that one lucky participant will receive a cute surprise gift from me? So be original, creative, and festive! :)