Ahhh finally, the 100th post! Wow, I couldn’t have gotten here without all of you! Since it is the big 100, I guess by default this post needs to be extra special right? :)
Well two Fridays ago, I mentioned that I was awarded with the Liebster Blog Award. The beautiful lady behind Around the World in Eighty Bakes nominated me for the award. What made it even more sweet was that I received the nom on National Chocolate Cupcake Day. I was on cloud nine that day, I felt like Tuesday was made for me. I was that excited…everything just fell right into place.
Sure, it probably doesn’t mean much to some but for a girl that’s only been blogging for almost 5 months now…it means the world to me. When I started blogging I never even dreamed of things like this happening for me or my blog.
I feel like this is the only appropriate time in my life where I am allowed to give a cheesy thank you speech, so please bear with me because I’m going to me the biggest cheeseball there is right now! Hahah. It’ll only be for a second, I promise :)
To the “he” in she cooks, he eats thank you for all your encouragement and support not only with the blog but with everything that I do. I can’t imagine being with anyone else other than you, here’s to the next 100 years and the many anniversaries and date nights to come! I love you. Oh ps. thanks for the kitchen! :)
And to those few readers that I know on a first name basis…your comments, advice, and emails make me happy. Just happy. I can’t explain it. Trish and aikidude (has the ban been lifted? lol), thank you for being there since the beginning.
I know, I’m a cheeseball! :)
Prior to this, I had no idea what this award meant and after lots of googling, here’s some background on the award:
“The Liebster Blog Award is given to recognize your up and coming bloggers who you feel deserve more. It’s a way to connect with new people and expand your horizons. This is an award this is received and also given.”
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
- Reveal your top 5 bloggers and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Copy and paste the award on your blog.
- Sunny Side Up A wonderful mom to the cutest baby girl around. During my first month of blogging, she was so sweet and asked me to guest blog. That was truly a wonderful experience.
- Dreaming of…Asia Oh, just a European man obsessed with aikido living in China eating all the amazing foods I would like to try one day.
- iliketotalkalot A total sweetheart with the cutest nails around and a polish collection I envy!
- El fogoncito He makes the most crazy delicious food on the net!
- EyeWonTell A fashionista!!