Remember this week’s post when I mentioned I was allergic to fruit? Well, I couldn’t keep myself away from a tasty mango tonight. And the end result…I”M SICK!! Oh, not the “my lips are swollen and my face is puffy” kinda sick but rather the “I’m throwing up sick” sick! This has never happened to me before. Has this ever happened to any of you? Could this be fruit poisoning?
Sigh…why did you do this to me mango? I swore when you looked all tempting, you were asking me to eat you! I was just doing you a favor…
Someone. save. me. :(
© 2011 – shecooksandheeats.wordpress.com