Chicken Enchilada NachosPosted: July 17, 2012
The inspiration for these nachos actually came from Yard House. I would have to say that Yard House and Chili’s (endless chips and salsa + margs! = the best!) are two of my favorite places for happy hour! My favorite shareable munchies from Yard House are their chicken nachos. If anyone knows the recipe for their chicken nachos, please please please let me know!
I tried re-creating it but it kind of just became my own strange concoction… This is so simple and a great last-minute make for emergencies!
You can season the chicken anyway you want! I just used Lawry’s, pepper, and some oregano…
Let the chicken cool for a bit, then cut into bite-sized slices…
To add some color and sparkle to your nachos, add some veggies! I just chopped up some tomatoes, green onions, and some cilantro…
Line a baking dish with some aluminum foil (a must for mess-free cleanups!) and assemble your nachos in any order you want, then drizzle some enchilada sauce over everything and sprinkle some more green onions on top!
Bake at 450°F for about 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
Don’t forget to top it all off with avocado chunks and cubed tomatoes!
Yummmm! How easy was that?! I hope you all enjoy my easy-peasy take on nachos! And don’t forget to check out layered baked Louisiana style chicken nachos (another fave!). If you have a fave nachos recipe, feel free to share below :)
Hope you’re all have a beautiful day!
Chicken Enchilada Nachos
- chicken breast
- tomatoes, cored and cut into cubes
- avocado, cubed
- cilantro, chopped
- green onions, chopped
- Mexican-blend cheese
- enchilada sauce
- tortilla chips
- Lawry’s Sesaoned Salt, pepper, and dried oregano
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Season chicken breast with Lawry’s, pepper, oregano. Cook on a pan until cooked all the way through. Let cool for a few minutes, then cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a layer of tortilla chips, chicken, cheese, green onions, and repeat. Drizzle enchilada sauce on top, and top off with more cheese and green onions.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Finish off with fresh tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, and avocado.
- Eat immediately!