NEW WORD OF THE DAY: and how – used to strongly confirm preceding utterance.
And how awesome is this infographic?! Where are all the cupcake lovers at? :)
2012 resolutions are on track! Follow me on Twitter @ shecooksheeats for my latest updates. I am a total failure at it, but I’m trying to get the hang of it! You can see me use my new word of the day, just for giggles of course! I know my boyfriend is already a little tired of me using today’s word, and how would he not be? Hehe :)
At the start of each new year, I like to make resolutions…some easy, some impossible and of course, the cliché ones. Last year I was able to work on one resolution that I know will definitely carry over to 2012 :)
Here’s a list of a few of my resolutions that I want to accomplish or work on throughout the year:
- Reduce plastic consumption.
- Take one day out of the month to make my own compound butters.
- Jan. ✔
- Learn to make fresh pasta noodles.
- Incorporate more fruits and veggies into my diet.
- Eat less meat (that means bacon too…) :(
- Last year my boyfriend turned me into a coffee drinker. A little sips here and there from his cup turned into a full cup for me…coffee kills my tummy and afterwards you can always find me curled into a ball plopped on a couch. That’s my boyfriend, the coffee pusher :). Bye bye Starbucks and Coffee Bean, no more coffee drinks for me this year!
- Jan. ✔
- Drink lots of water!
- Start an exercise routine.
- Bedazzle a shirt.
- Save money and spend wisely. Sorry Nordstrom, no more impulsive shoe/purses/accessories splurges!
- Finish one pesky thing that’s getting in my way so that I can have 3 milestones to celebrate come summer!
- Learn one new word a day and try to use it in a sentence.
What are some of your resolutions for 2012?