REMINDER: Cookie Swap PartyPosted: December 13, 2011 | |
Just sending out a quickie post reminding all the cookie swap party participants that the deadline is this Friday, December 16 at 12pm PST.
Please send your recipe, picture of delicious cookies, a short blurb, or a link to your cookie recipe at email@example.com.
If you need an extension to this deadline, please send an email. I’m flexible :)
Here’s a recap…
The deadline is Friday, December 16 by 12pm PST. I want to publish our “Cookie Swap Party” blog post on Monday, December 19th 7am PST. Hopefully, this gives everyone a chance to bake those delicious treats!
The rules of the cookie swap are:
- No pre-made mixes allowed
- Cookies must be homemade
- Semi-homemade is allowed (ex. can use store bought frosting, jam, sprinkles, candies, etc.)
- Recipe does not need to be an original, but do keep the holidays in mind
- Email me your favorite cookie recipe that you like to make during the holidays.
- Attach a photo (or a few) into the email along with your recipe.
- Write a few sentences about why you chose this cookie (history, family tradition, etc.)
- If your cookie recipe is on your blog, send a link to the recipe.
- Remember deadline is Friday, December 16 by 12pm PST.
- Have fun!! :)
If you wish to participate, please send an email or leave a comment. And most importantly, please have fun! I cannot wait to see all those amazing cookie recipes!! Oh, did I mention that one lucky participant will receive a cute surprise gift from me? So be original, creative, and festive! :)
Oh, did I mention that this could be yours? :)
Can’t wait to see all your recipes!